Aesthetic Plastic Surgery appearance through surgical and medical techniques "growth" is intended to include technology. This is especially maintaining and restoring normal appearance, or the average level toward some aesthetic ideal is to pursue a relationship with. Media and advertising have a major impact to a lot of people are willing to undergo plastic surgery to play, but researchers believe that some plastic surgery obsession also associated with mental disorders such as body dysmorphic disorder can be. This is a disorder in which a person is obsessed in achieving physical perfection. If people with this disorder are preoccupied with their looks that it takes on their lives.
In 2006, nearly 1.1 million cosmetic procedures were performed in the United States alone. Almost 12 million cosmetic procedures were performed in 2007, five being the most common liposuction, breast augmentation, abdominoplasty nose surgery, eyelid surgery and with surgery. Europe, the second largest market for cosmetic procedures, cosmetic surgery is a 2.2 billion dollar business.
Here a list of most popular aesthetic / cosmetic procedures are.
- Laser skin resurfacing
; Browplasty -
- Blepharoplasty ("eyelid surgery") eg Asian blepharoplasty;
- Otoplasty ("ear surgery" / "ear pinning") performed on both children and adults to reduce social anxiety and is entirely for cosmetic purposes and is not improve hearing.
- Lift Midface ("cheek lift");
- Rhytidectomy ("face lift");
; Fillers like collagen injections, fat -
Acne, to reduce the appearance of chicken pox, and other marks as well as wrinkles, solar (age spots, freckles) lentigines, and photodamage in general: Chemical peel -.
; Cheek growth -
- Rhinoplasty (nose job ");
; Lip enhancement -
; Chin growth -
- Mastopexy ("breast lift");
- Mammoplasty / Breast augmentations ("breast implants" or "boob job");
- Reduction ("breast reduction") mammoplasty to reduce back gigantomastia with women and / or gynecomastia have shoulder pain for men with a psychological advantage;
- Abdominoplasty ("tummy tuck");
; Hip growth -
- Hip lift ("Brazilian Butt Lift");
; The help of suction lipectomy ("liposuction") -
; Labiaplasty -
Many of our cosmetic surgeons ask the wrong question. You sure you need to consult this very important question, "What chance of real harm, and if that happens, the limit be?" Before and after pictures ask to see their book. You can also see the surgeon in person to talk with other patients to see their naked eyes the impact may be. Prepare a list of questions, it's so trivial or how stupid or you think they are nothing. Always remember most of the time invariant, the process and if you live with the consequences as possible will take all necessary precautions are.